To place an order, select the Order Request link in the menu. You will be taken to our ordering information page where you will see detailed instructions directing you how to complete your order from start to finish. Currently, we do not accept online orders but upon completion of our ordering form, a salesperson will contact you by your preferred method of communication usually within 48 hours.
We prefer our potential customers to come visit our showroom however we can mail upon request. Contact Us to Request a Product Sample. You are given the options of our regular travertine cast stone and smooth cast stone. You may order either of these styles in our standard canvas white or faux painted in light, medium or dark finish.
Beyond the surrounding 100 mile radius of the Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio markets, we would access cost on a case by case basis. We frequently perform work out side of our area for projects such as apartments, hotels,commercial buildings and homes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about trip and travel expense to perform a job outside of our area.
We welcome all potential customers to come and check out our spectacular Houston showroom M-F 8am – 4 pm, located at 10425 Tanner Rd. Houston, TX, 77041. Our 6000 sq ft showroom has over 40 displays of our most popular fireplace models, cooktop hoods, and additional products. It is best to schedule a free consultation here on our website or call for an appointment to assure there is someone available to assist you.
Dallas has a beautiful showroom, at 13520 Floyd Circle Drive, Dallas, TX 75243, and is by appointment only.
If you prefer to stay in your area, we do have numerous model homes with our products on display if you would like to contact our offices for addresses in your area that have our products.
We use basic terminology when referring to fireplace parts as follows: (from top of fireplace to bottom)
- Mantel Shelf: These parts sit on top of the fireplace header and have space to display home decor.
- Mantel Base: The component directly below the self that supports it.
- Header: This part sits on top of the legs, blocks, and lower header of the firebox.
- Lower Header: Sits between the box and header. This is where plaques are typically installed.
- Firebox: The opening where the fire is lit. Usually it’s a black metal box or bricks containing a gas line, logs and/or a metal log holder.
- Inside Legs: These sit between the legs and firebox and are mainly used to cover the edges of the firebox.
- Skirt: This piece is beneath the firebox and inside legs and also is used to cover the bottom of the firebox.
- Pedestal: An optional accessory to add another layer between the hearth and firebox.
- Hearth: This part is the very bottom piece of the fireplace. Standard hearths are about 3″ tall, but they can be customized to be as tall as 12″ or more to fit in-between the floor to the bottom opening of the firebox.
- Trims: Trims line the top portion of the header and add decoration and character to the fireplace’s overall feel.
- Plaques: Plaques are fixed to a part of the fireplace (typically the lower header) and add a unique feature to the fireplace.
- Legs: Legs are positioned on both sides of the firebox and enhance the look of the outer edges of the fireplace.
- Blocks: Blocks are shaped to stand in-between the top of the legs of the fireplace and the fireplace header.
See the diagram below for more details:
The amount of wall space required depends on the style of fireplace ordered. Most fireplace styles we produce are between 60″ and 84″ wide and between 60″ and 72″ tall. It is very important to make certain that the measurements gathered from your home are measured correctly and accurately. See our Measurement Information page and our tips page for more information. You may also request that a salesperson comes to your house to take your measurements if you are a local customer.